About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This is Blogging?


Boy I can remember when blogging was fun and not everything was about money. Truly, I remember the days when it was fun to just post a few great deals that I got, and few that never worked. Yes, were have all been stung by a few of those deal scenerios!

How fun it is to get caught up in the internet world, I guess some people live by it. I've been rather busy lately trying to figure out my life and where do I go from here. To people who are not so bloggy savy, there is a lot of information out there where you think you will make millions. Trust me, I am happy to get a free coupon every now and then. I applaud the websites that make their income online. Someday I too would love a lesson from you. I am not an Extreme couponer, just a good couponer, who lately has fed myself and daughter on about $100 a month. Trust me I get very good at picking up the deals.

My advise for the novice? Look around and find yourself a few of those great freebies and be sure to share them with others. I always try to share my deals with my readers, because who doesn't love a freebie? 

As with life, times changes and so do companies. Look around many companies will sponsor a give-away, and provide you with a product or coupon, but rarely will you be paid. Personally, I love this kind a deal, its good for me and great for my readers. 

Any great success at blogging? Please feel free to share....

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Marilyn. That's why I gave up coupon blogging. Didn't seem to be really paying off and I began to dread it.

    Now I blog about what I want and though I'm not rolling in the "Bloggy dough", it's still fun to get something in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur... I do better just blogging about my life and then throwing in a deal here and there. It really is a full time job and I just can't put the time into it.

    ReplyDelete