About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Have You Heard The New Rascal Flatts Changed?

Wow what a great new CD from Rascal Flats. CHANGED is their newest hit song that was recently released and believe me it was a winner. Well to tell you the truth, the entire CD is great! Their new album Changed hit the stores on April 3rd and I was fortunate enough to get an advanced copy! How lucky can I get?

I didn't think I would get into the album, but I was wrong. This album is a keeper in my car! It truly sings from the heart. The new Rascal Flatts CHANGED is available in all stores now.
If you're a big fan or just trying out different groups CHANGED will be one of your listening staples.

I received a copy of the new Rascal Flatts CHANGED in exchange for my honest review from the One2One Network. No other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment