About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Entrecard: March Top Droppers

Thanks to all of my Entrecard card droppers this month, I've remained in the top three for my category. I do appreciate each and every visit! Now for my Top Droppers:

Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife : I am the Psychotic Housewife - a gothic Martha Stewart, SAHM, addicted to shopping and saving money while living in a Murphy's Law zone where everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. I'm prepared to survive the zombie apocalypse - are you?

The Ad Master :Tons of Tips and Tricks to help you advertise online. From lists of free traffic resources to advice on keyword placement and linkbuilding.

BeThere2Day :A personal blog about anything and everything, fun, humour, randomness and rants.

Funky Disco Town Music :
Once upon a time the music of the 70s, Disco Music, Funky, Soul, Pop Music, who made the history of those years. I was born in the mid 60s, so i lived right in the evolution of these sounds. This blog wants to revive after more than 20 years, the music of those years, memories, friends, first loves ..... For those not familiar with these genres, is a good opportunity to approach these fantastic sounds.
 
Digital Rebel 350 :Digital Rebel 350-Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel
 
A New Concept For a New Life :
This blog contain some notes that can improve our life
 
Sucen :discuss what you are looking hopefully enjoy reading my articles
 
Awww.....Mondays :Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it. Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.
 
Herbs Crafts Gifts :Being retired we love to take road trips, eat at different restaurants, cook and sell treasures on eBay and at craft shows & fairs.
 
Picture to People :Researches about Computer Graphics. New free software for graphics. Hot free graphic effects.
 
Want to be a part of this free advertising community? Click my Link!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment