About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Catering...So Many Choices

As you know I am in the process of planning a wedding. Invitations cake and flowers are pretty much done but we are yet to complete the menu. There are so many companies available to help. Catering Companies Austin can help with any occasion. Even if you're not having a wedding they can arrange and cater any event. I love choosing a menu. My favorite is picking out appetizers. It seems like the choices are endless. Now I can't be too selfish I have to let the bride pick out her favorites too.

What a menu she wants to do too! She is planning on having everything from appetizers to a fancy main course to dessert.Catering Austin can make this a reality for any local bride.My daughter is having that great beach wedding so she is looking at a tropical theme with seafood and all.I can't wait.I'm truly hoping she gets everything she wants. I know I'll probably think differently at that third daughter's wedding.

Planning a wedding is so much work, no wonder wedding planners are so busy. I think pulling everything together at the end is the hardest part especially when you are trying to do it from out of town and stay on budget. Yes I am doing my best to keep her on track. I told her she would still need to eat after the wedding too.

No comments:

Post a Comment