About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Who Doesn't Love Flowers?

Who doesn't love flowers? There's nothing that I like better than fresh cut flowers on my table. I can remember when I was a little girl and my mother would go in the back yard and bring in tulips and roses. I always loved their fresh fragrance. Flowers even brightened my day back then and they were from the yard. However, living in a cold winter climate those fresh flowers just aren't always available. Sometimes I just can't wait until summer to get that fresh scent. Not to mention all of those special occasions that delivered flowers are a necessity. Do I need to say more? Denver flower shops can make any occasion special, or does there really need to be a special occasion for fresh flowers? Nothing can brighten a cold winter day more than receiving a bouquet of flowers. I usually enjoy flowers more when they arrive "just because".

Not only are flowers great, but we need them for so many things. My daughter is getting married in October and she never realized how complicated wedding flowers can be. Its amazing how all of the flowers can be matched to any wedding color. It was a little over whelming for her to see all of her choices. She lives out of state, but  florists Denver can help any wedding party. Even I didn't realize what needed to be purchased, after all this is my first girl being married. I'm sure next time I'll be a little smarter.

A tip for all of the gentlemen readers out there, you can never be wrong when you send flowers. Personally I've never received any that I didn't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment