About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Don't Let the Deals Pass You By

Everyone knows I'm always looking for a bargain, but sometimes there just isn't any real deals out there. Sites often appear to offer great deals, but in reality they often run short. Sometimes I get confused as to membership criteria for different deal sites. Do they cost money? Are there rules as to how often I have to buy? What are the shipping rates? We all realize a bargain isn't a bargain if we have to pay a high shipping and handling rate. Everything can get confusing when trying to score that great on line deal. Trust me, I know, I've made a few bad deals myself.

I've found nomorerack is a great deal site. Who doesn't love a daily deal? The bargains can be unbelievable, but get there quick, sometimes they go fast. They usually have overstocked products with limited quantity, but if you're quick you can really catch a great deal.

What I really like about about nomorerack.com is their no nonsense shipping prices. Who doesn't love $2 shipping per order? Now I know I can snag a great bargain and not worry about how much it will cost to get it to me. Hurry deals start at 12pm est sharp, don't be late!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marilyn Money,

    Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

    We thank you for your positive review about Nomorerack. It is our continuous desire to provide an excellent experience to our consumers through delivery of products at too good to be true prices and an excellent customer service. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@nomorerack.com in case we can be of any assistance.

    We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

    Sincerely,
    Samuel.

    ReplyDelete