About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Wedding Update

I thought it was time for a little wedding update on Kara. It's been a while since I posted about it. Her hall is all planned right on the pier, its so beautiful and what a menu she is planning! I can't wait for it. The date has been set for October 6th so we still have a little time for arrangements. I've never been to a beach wedding so I have no idea how this will be. I'm really looking forward to something different. Her wedding dress has not been finalized yet, I think we will pick it out in April when I'm there. I hope so, I really wanted to be a part of this. My heart just ached when she sent me pictures of her in different wedding dresses. I so wanted to be there with her.

Her next focus is couture wedding invitations. She really wants this to be a big event so her invitations are very important to her. She is still undecided, however I told her this couldn't wait too long. She is Internet savvy so I'm sure she could help custom design these on line. Since her wedding is out of town she also wants to have save the date cards or magnets at her shower. This way if any of her relatives are coming they can plan their vacation around her wedding. To me its funny how weddings have changed so much. Back in my day there were really only traditional weddings available. Maybe I just wasn't savvy to realize I could of had something different.

By now you can tell I'm really excited about her wedding. Kara is my first baby girl to get married. Imagine me the mother of the bride.Like any mother I'm just hoping we don't have to send out Baby announcements right away!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with the wedding plans!
    Ha, ha, yes, they can wait for a baby.

    ReplyDelete