About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Annoying Family

The article written by Geraldo Russo

I like to spend a lot of time at home, and I don’t get why my family gives me so much grief about it. I work hard during the week, and when my weekend comes around, I don’t want to spend all my time running around. I need that time to decompress and relax so that I can be energized when my crazy work week starts all over again. My sister lectures me all the time and says that there is more to life than watching DIRECTV, and that I am going to stay single forever. I don’t think she understands that I am focusing on my career right now, and that a relationship is the last thing on my mind. My family has gotten so annoying that I am starting to avoid their phone calls. I know they want what is best for me, but I am going to live my life the way I see fit. Maybe if they would relax I would want to spend more time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment