About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ever Wonder Who Wins?

Did you enter the Outback sweepstakes for the new Oreo waffles? Welll...Congratulations, Marilyn!

OMG, you're a winner, mate! You brought down the steakhouse with your O-laced sentence about Outback's new Oreo Cookies 'N Cream Waffles.

Now that's a lot of O's. To show you how much we appreciate your "O" skills we're gonna give you an Oreo backpack, 4 packages of Oreo cookies and a $45 Outback certificate.


I guess it does pay to enter!

1 comment: