About Me

My Photo
Hi, I am from Oregon, OH also known as Oregon on the Bay, I work full time as an RN with hope to semi retire and write books on saving money. I am married to Jeff for 25 years and have 3 beautiful daughters, Jessica 25, Kara 23 and Kristie 16. My main goal is to be debt free!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How Long Can I Hold out?

Remember when I was looking for my new Flat Screen TV over the holiday weekend? Well, I'm still looking. I went to several stores and really wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for. I admit it, what I was looking for was a great price! My current TV is still hanging in there, but I know its on its last leg. It takes a long time for the screen to get a picture and sometimes it will just black out. I'm not a television fanatic, but I do like to watch a little TV especially at night. I have a few favorite shows that I just can't give up. I also have to admit I really do need a computer break every now and then.

My daughter is worried I won't get a TV until it's totally broke. Maybe she has a good reason to worry. After all it still turns on. I admit it, I'll be getting a new one soon. I feel with it still working I can look around for the best price. When it quits, I'll be at the mercy of the salesperson and that's a position I really don't want to be in. Fortunately the price of electronics has continually went down and now is a great time to buy. If only I could hold on till black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment